Thankful Thoughts – Flowers
Gratitude and More!
Thankful thoughts is a self-exploration gratitude journal for kids that will help inspire your child to appreciate the little things, connect with their feelings and reflect on each day.
- Do you want to teach your child to be mindful and grateful?
- Does your child become overwhelmed with big feelings?
- Does your child struggle to express their thoughts and feelings?
- Do you want to help your child acknowledge and understand their feelings without judgment?
The journal includes 90 daily black & white pages to record what you are grateful for today, today’s peaks, and today’s valleys. The last question changes each day.
- How did you show kindness today?
- What did you learn today?
- What’s on your mind today?
- How did you solve a problem today?
Practicing mindfulness has been shown to reduce stress, improve attention, and increase one’s ability to regulate emotions, show empathy, and feel compassion. Research suggests that grateful young adolescents are happier, more energetic, have better social support and are more satisfied with their school, community, friends, and most importantly, themselves.
Thankful Thoughts will help your child develop a gratitude practice that you both can look forward to each day!